quinta-feira, 30 de março de 2017

Galo de Fogo 3 (FajroKoko) (Fire Rooster)









Aqui está o vídeo para uma melhor compreensão da montagem... ou talvez... para deixar um pouco mais confuso. Conclua você!

Jen estas la video por pli bone komprenigi la muntadon... aŭ eble... iomete pli konfuzigi vin. Konkludu vi mem!

Here's the video for a better understanding of the assembly... or maybe to make it a bit more confusing. You decide!







Lilia Ledon Majesta koko, splendoraj koloroj. Mi devas trovi novajn vortojn por esprimi mian ĉiam renovigitan admiron al via arto.


Komentoj

Linda Richard Edna you must watch this video....you will be truly impressed....once again Antônia your puzzle project is incredible!!! I  it  💛💙💜💚
Antônia Sobral Thank you again, Linda!
Linda Richard Antônia there are now words to say how wonderful your puzzle projects are...I truly enjoy seeing them 

Antônia Sobral Linda, Your words are very stimulating to me.



Edna Mefford I am in awe over this, it is even two layered in places, Linda Richard as you say there are no words, I do not have much of a artistic side to my brain, mine is more academic related, I can't ever color between the lines, Antônia Sobral your imagination is over the top.
Linda Richard It is even layered Edna I can't even think in my brain how this could be created and turn out to be so beautiful....Antônia it the most talented, innovative, puzzle creator I have ever known! 💛💙💜💚
Anie Maltais As always, this is an amazing piece of art. Your creations are always great. The colors are so bright on this one. Congrats Antônia for this new piece. I love it. 
Antônia Sobral EdnaLinda and Anie, I thank you very much for the compliments and comments from everyone! I feel very flattered.




Cassia Lancaster These Are Beautiful. I looked at. Some of the Others u made. Gorgeous
Ne plu ŝatiRespondi11 horo
Antônia Sobral Thank you, Cassia!


Lilia Ledon11 horas atrásComentário em destaque
criação em vida. Emocionante.


3 Comments
Komentoj
Flávia Teixeira Da Silva Coisa linda!Parabéns 👏👏👏
Meg Fernandes Demais né tia Flávia Teixeira Da Silva?! Fico encantada 😍
Antônia Sobral Meg, fico feliz que você goste do meu trabalho. 
Meg Fernandes Eu amo 😍
Antônia Sobral Obrigada!












Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário